Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Lawn Fawn Sneak Week! - Thanks A Latte


Hi there! Today is the second day of the July Lawn Fawn Sneak Peeks! We are back to share with you some cards and projects created with these fun new Fall and Christmas products! 

Today my card is using an adorable new stamp set called Thanks a Latte along with the new Reverse Stitched Scalloped Windows Rectangle Dies.



My background was created by blending Distress inks then  sprinkled with water. I used a piece of patterned paper from the Knit Picky Fall paper pack along the bottom to create a table top for my hot cocoa. I then cut the frame out using the second largest frame die from the Reverse Stitched Scallop Windows Rectangle dies. I added foam tape to the back and adhered this down over the panel. All of the fun images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and adhered with foam tape. 




Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team and to find out all the details about when you can get your hands on these fun new products!


Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

9 comments:

  1. love the colors! the scallop die is wonderful!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Another fabulous card, Kay. I think I really like that scalloped frame. It looks terrific. Your coloring in fantastic and the hot chocolate looks delicious! You are good, my friend! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Kay! I love this so much! You know me and my cocoa even in this HOT weather! It's a gorgeous, beautiful creation! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly is too warm for hot chocolate but, this is adorable... Love that sweet scalloped frame. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and your darling design! This is adorable Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is SO cute!! It really makes me want this stamp set ...and a cup of cocoa! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this, Kay! That plaid paper looks so much like fabric, makes me wish I could touch it. Your beautiful colors make this coca and mug look inviting too. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That nit picky paper is a must have. Love the colors you used and your mug just pops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)