Monday, July 16, 2018

Lawn Fawn Sneak Week! - Pick of the Patch



Hi there! Today is the first day of the July Lawn Fawn Sneak Peeks! We are super excited to share with you some cards and projects created with these fun new products! I absolutely love the Fall and Winter Lawn Fawn release and look forward to it so much each year!

Today I am showcasing the adorable new stamp set and coordinating dies called Pick of The Patch!



For my background I used Distress inks blended on Canson Bristol Board, speckled with water. I used the Leafy Tree Backdrop cut out of Lawn Fawn's Paper Bag Card stock. The cute images are from the new Pick of The Patch stamp set, except for the flowers which are from the Happy Harvest Stamp set. All of the images were colored with Copic markers and adhered with foam tape. 



The top of the tree was cut out of the new Knit Picky Fall paper pack! SO cute! The sentient was heat embossed with with white embossing powder and cut out with the Everyday Sentiment banner dies. 


Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team and all the details about when you can get your hands on these fun new products!

You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Kay :)

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card...I love the warm colors of your fall scene...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Kay! This is fabulous. I adore the colors, so warm and cozy and I think my wallet is going to be begging for mercy. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents and showcasing such cute images. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a heartwarming card! I just love autumn colors! Question, where is the little autumn leaf with a stem stamp/die from? Since I can't find it in either of the stamp sets you mentioned.

    Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the heat we've had the last couple days your darling fall card is a reminder of cooler days!! This is a sweet set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable images and I love the happy scene you've created. Not ready to think of fall or Christmas yet - but this sure makes me smile! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your backgrounds are just beautiful and your scene came together so well! I’m glad to see some distress inks everyone has been so into oxides.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)