Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Lawn Fawn Sneak Week! - Reveal Wheel Shooting Star


Hi there! Today is the third day of the July Lawn Fawn Sneak Peeks! We are super excited to share with you some cards and projects created with the new Fall and winter release! My all time favorite!

I'm sharing a card today created with the new Say What Stamp set and coordinating dies and the Reveal Wheel Shooting Star add on, along with the new glitter paper!


For the inside of my Reveal Wheel, I used the gold, red, green and silver glitter. I cut out each piece with a circle die and then quartered them and glued them down. I sponge a small amount of blue ink onto my white background piece and layered a stitched snowy border along the bottom. The unicorn and trees were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and adhered with foam tape. I die cut the snowflakes with the Mini Snowflake dies and glued them down with liquid adhesive. The sentiments are from the original Reveal Wheel sentiments and the Say What? stamp set.


You can turn the wheel so that there are two colors showing!



Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team and all the details about when you can get your hands on these fun new products!

You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I really like the shape of the reveal part and the detail that the die cut adds. The glitter paper looks fun! Your coloring looks terrific and I like the dimension on the snowflakes. Thanks for sharing your talents, Kay! Love it! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be fun if they had a tree cut out and as you turned the dial, it would change from spring through summer and fall, then bare for winter. Your card is really cute and makes me want this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so adorable Kay. It seems impossible that we are talking Fall and Christmas already. Where does the time go?? Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...I have no words on this release...amazing!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute I like your white on white with a touch of color for the star and unicorn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)