Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Screen Time







Hi there! This is the seventh and final day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration week to show off the wonderful new products we are releasing for May! 

Today we are showcasing an adorable stamp set called Screen Time and the coordinating dies, along with a very pretty Backdrop die called Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot.



I just think this stamp set is so cute! I love the little girl and boy, and I can see using them for so many fun designs along with other stamp sets as well! For my design here, I used the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop and cut it out of white card stock. I then layered this over Mermaid card stock and then used the stitched circle dies to cut the circle out. I glued this down to my card base with foam tape, and added the strip of patterned paper and black card stock to the bottom. I then cut a circle out of the other two patterned papers and added them into the cut out circle. 


The cute images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and added with foam tape. The little speech bubbles were stamped in black, cut out with their matching dies, and also added with foam tape. 

Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn Blog to see inspiration from the rest of the Lawn Fawn team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




Kay :)

4 comments:

  1. So fun and colorful. That cover up die with the itty bitty dots looks so neat. The boy and girl images are adorable and I agree, it would be really fun to add them with so many other images in the LF lineup. Your coloring is wonderful. Excellent card! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vivid colors and that polka dot cover plate!! Great coloring and card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully colorful with two adorable children. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)