Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Neat & Tangled: Bright Side


Hi there! I have a card to share with you today using some of the fun new products from the May Neat & Tangled Release along with a couple of my favorite older products!

For my card today, I have used an image from the adorable Paint Night stamp set and Paint Night Dies, Hello Summer, along with a sentiment from So Many Sentiments and my all time favorite stencil, Radiating Star.



So I created the pretty background for this cute little girl by stenciling some orange and yellow ink using the Radiating Star Stencil.  For the little girl, I stamped the sunshine image from the Hello Summer stamp set onto her pad of paper, colored it all with Copic markers and cut it out with the coordinating die. 


I stamped the sentiment form the So Many Sentiments stamp set along the bottom, then adhered the little girl with foam tape. 

I hope you have enjoyed my card today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)


2 comments:

  1. I Love how you colored her and her masterpiece Kay! She's a doll! Beautiful background too! A very encouraging card that would be a good reminder for every day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheerful card, Kay. I really like how you colored her up and that background is wonderful, too. I adore the positive and encouraging sentiment. Makes me smile! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)