Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Shadow Box Card Ocean Add-On





Hi there! This is the sixth day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration week to show off the wonderful new products we are releasing for May! 

Today we are showcasing Shadow Box Card Ocean Add-On and Shadow Box Card Theater Add-On.



I had SO much fun making this little Shadow box! I have had the shadow box die for a while now but had never made one. I finally got to try it out with the new Ocean Add-On! The Ocean add-on comes with the cute waves and seagrass, along with several other fun dies to decorate your box in an Ocean theme! 

I used the You Are Sublime stamp set and a few images from Manatee-rific to decorate my box. All of the images were colored with Copic markers. The waves inside were die cut from some paper I had used Distress Inks on. 




The white frame around the front comes with the Ocean Add-On. You can use it to cut the front of the box out but I used it to create a white frame for the front. Really fun little project!


Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawn Blog to see inspiration from the rest of the Lawn Fawn team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

6 comments:

  1. Love it Kay, this add on is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! It keeps getting better this release. This is a fun addition to the line up. Your project looks fantastic, Kay. Your coloring is always on point and this little scene just makes me all smiley. Great job! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever! Well done! You've just sold me on the shadow box and the add ons of course! Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he hee... you are sublime...so pun-y! and this under-the-sea shadow box is OVER the top cute!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was meant to be..... This is the perfect palette for the box. Love that submarine hidden in there. So fun...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)