Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Warm & Fuzzy Friends Kit Product Launch




Hello friends! The new March Warm & Fuzzy Friends card making kit by My Favorite Thingsis available in the store right now!

I have one more card to share with you created with this adorable kit! I wanted to make a nighttime scene so I could use the adorable campfire and marshmallow roasting fox :)





I created the night sky by stamping the stars in VersaMark ink, embossing them with clear embossing powder, then sponging some Chipped Saphire and Salty Ocean Distress inks onto my watercolor paper. The hill is created by blending some Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint Distress inks, then splattering with the darker color. I cut it out with the Snowdrifts Die-namics and adhered it to the bottom of my night sky piece. 




All of the stamps were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the matching Die-namics and adhered with foam tape. The sentiment was stamped onto Steel Gray card stock and embossed with white embossing powder.

 This adorable new kit is available NOW in the store at My Favorite Things!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)





38 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love the night sky - so bright and vibrant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I like your starry night sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Kay. I love your night time scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card...wanna camping!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always Kay another impeccable card. The night scene is heavenly, ohhh to be camping under the stars right now toasting marshmallows. Foxie is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mummm time to go camping and roast marshmallows! Beautifully done1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little scene! So glad you got to play with this as a night time scene. :) That little fire...I can just hear it crackling away. Yum on the marshmallows roasting. I really like how you created the sky with the two different colors. Same for the grass. Maybe I will used Crushed Olive when it is paired with Peeled Paint. It looks nice together. Great use of the spatters on the grass/ground. I like the detail you added to the trees with your Copics. You really add details that just make your work sing and delight. :) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! I love the night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute...love your night sky...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Night time camping scenes are awesome. Well done. Love the new kit release; what a fun theme!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! I LOVE the background that you've created for your wonderful little scene!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Love your cool background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love that skyline. Gorgeous. Makes me want a S'more!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh camping adventures - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card! love your night sky and little fox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such personality your card has Kay! Love it! Beautifully created and designed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh what a cute scene! I love the starry sky and the speckled grass!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful night scene with this cute fox roasting marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful night scene with this cute fox roasting marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your sky! I'm a sucker for nighttime skies with stars. Very adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card! Love the night scene!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kay! All of your cards are so Beautiful! I've enjoyed following you over the last few months just for the Eye Candy alone. Love the deep colors on this one and that little fox roasting a marshmallow is to die for Cute! Such a sweet set. Thanks, craftqueen417 at yahoo
    Http://paulettesprettypapercrafts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, this card is so vibrantly colored. Love the scene you created underneath the gorgeous night sky:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! I love the warm & fuzzy friends card kit!!!! Your card is so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cute card - such a perfect nighttime campfire scene!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is absolutely adorable!! Love the cute campfire scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)