Wednesday, March 16, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge #272




Hello! Today I'm sharing a card I created for the MFT Sketch Challenge this week.



Here's the sketch, and you can check out all the details on the MFT Challenge blog it you'd like to play along!




And here is what I did with it!



I used the beautiful new Spring Wreath stamp set and matching Die-namics. I created the wreath on the Stitched Scallop Circle, then layered the whole thing on a border I created with a strip of patterned paper from the Homespun Gingham paper pack and a piece of Natural card stock. 



That cute tiny sentiment is from the Warm & Fuzzy Friends stamp set that is in the March Card kit. It will be available to buy individually with the April release.

If you'd like to join in on this challenge be sure and stop by the MFT Challenge blog to get all the details and see what the other Design team girls have done!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)








11 comments:

  1. This is SOOOO pretty Kay!! I just love these colors together, and just the CAS look to this beauty...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kay! SO soft and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! I LOVE the leaves in the brown and green. The way you created this wreath is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty little wreath Kay!! This is perfectly delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous take on the sketch, Kay! What pretty colors!! Soft and serene. I like that you are trying different colors for your leaves these days. It sure adds a special little touch to your projects. The bit of gingham gives your card a bit of a homespun feel and I really like that, too. The layering you have done is pure Kay. Altogether just a sweet and lovely creation. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun to see a Spring-y wreath Kay! Always love homespun pretty! Happy sunshiney day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So feminine and absolutely gorgeous, Kay! You have such a great eye for color and design...WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! Love the floral wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)