Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio: Botanical Rectangle



Hi there! I have a couple of cards up on the Pinkfresh Studio blog today, but wanted to share them here on my blog as well. I'm using the beautiful new Frame Builder: Botanical Rectangle dies, Phrase Builder: Sending dies and Phrase Builder: You dies from the January release.


For my first card, I blended some Aquamarine dye ink onto my cardstock with blending brushes. I cut the dies out with white cardstock and adhered them to the card with liquid glue. I then filled in all of the sections with different colors of cardstock.


I used a small section of the leaf die for the small leaves at the bottom. For the sentiment, I die cut the sending and love from the Phrase Builder: Sending dies. I cut the bottom portion from white cardstock and the top part from colored cardstock. I added these to my card with foam tape.

***



For my next card, I used the same Aquamarine dye ink and blended on white cardstock for the background. I used the leafy die section from the Frame Builder: Botanical Rectangle dies on this card, and again cut it out of white cardstock. I adhered this with liquid glue and filled the sections in with colored cardstock.



 The love was cut out using the Phrase Builder: Sending Dies, and the you was cut out with the Phrase Builder: You dies.  Again, I used white for the base and cut the top portion out of colored card stock.  These were adhered to the card with foam tape.

I hope you have enjoyed my cards today!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! I really love how you used part of the Botanical rectangle to build your own, original & lovely designs! And 2 cards at that! 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Kay! I'm inspired! I'm on my computer now. hehe Hopefully you haven't gotten three comments from me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like is not a strong enough word for my feelings, Kay … astonished is what I am by your talents! So beautiful! what a fabulous frame die!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and lovely... these builder sets are really awesome. You really showed how they can be stretched to look the way you like. Beautiful blending. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness are these ever sweet! The colors and your designs are just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, Kay! I love the color combination and how you added the pretty colors to the die cuts. They really pop against the white outlines. I'm so happy when I see your creations. :) Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)