Friday, February 21, 2020

Concord & 9th Stitched Blooms and Blooms Turnabout




Hi there! I'm back with a couple more cards to share with you using some of the beautiful February release from Concord & 9th! I absolutely love their Turnabout Stamps and this month they have a brand new one that's all about flowers! It's so fun!



So for this card, I used the new Blooms Turnabout Stamp along with the Stitched Blooms set. I stamped the flowers in several different shades of blues and the leaves with three different shades of green.



The sentiment is from the Stitched Blooms stamp set and I stamped it in black dye ink. I cut it out with the Stitched Blooms Die and cut an extra one and adhered it to the back turned 45 degrees. I also used the stitched rectangle from the Stitched Blooms dies and die cut that out of some matching blue card stock and added that behind the sentient. I added two of the die cut blooms from the Stitched Blooms stamp set to ether side of the sentiment.


For my next  card, I used the Stitched Blooms stamp set and Stitched Blooms Dies. The Stitched Blooms dies comes with a very pretty stitched die that I die cut into the background of the panel first. I colored this very lightly with Copic markers.


I did the sentiment on this one the same as the first card. I added a second one behind the top one turned 45 degrees. I stamped all of the flowers with the Stitched Blooms stamp set and cut them out with the Stitched Blooms dies then tucked them all around the sentiment.

I hope you have enjoyed my cards today!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)




6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I LOVE these, Kay! So very pretty! Love the colors you chose, the pretty background die, the sentiment. Everything. Thanks so very much for sharing. Happy weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, I'd love a whole sheet of your hand-stamped paper! [I'd make an Everyday Purse out of it! lol]
    Gorgeous cards!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful and creative cards. I just looked at your polymer ornaments and they are so beautiful I could not believe my eyes. Can't wait until you create more. Would love to see videos of your creations, cards and ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Kay these are beautiful! I’ve never tried the turn about stamps but I see now, what can be created. Wonderful colors including your stitched background. Your blog is always a treat! Happy day to you my friend! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)