Friday, February 28, 2020

Concord & 9th: Modern Frame and Forever Flower Bundles





Hi there! I'm back with a couple more cards to share with you using some of the beautiful February release from Concord & 9th! 

Today I'm using the new Modern Frame dies and Modern Frame Stamps for my first card, and the Forever Flower Bundle for my second.



For this card I cut the geometric frame out of white card stock, and blended some blue ink along the edges of the inside piece. I glued that down to my card base and added another frame on top of that at a slightly different angle.




I cut the greenery out of white card stock and lightly blended some die ink on top to just give it a hint of color. I added these around the edges with liquid glue, then added some sequins.



The sentiment is from the Modern Frame Stamps set, and was stamped with black ink. I also added a few splatters of blue ink to the ink blended panel.




Okay this next card is very clever, very unique, very fun, very easy to put together, but unfortunately not very easy to photograph! haha! I did my best here though! I am not going to go into how you put it together. There is a video at Concord & 9th HERE that will tell you all about it. 




So when you open up the flower the first time, this is what you see. I decorated this part with a flower from the Stitched Blooms stamp set, and the sentiment at the top is from the Modern Frame Stamp set. The sentiment in the center is from the Forever Flower Stamp set.




Okay so you open it up again, and this is what you see. The Happy Birthday sentiment is included in the Forever Flower stamp set. 



And then this is the last part that you will see. When you open this one up, you will be back to the first photo you saw and the front of the card. Very very clever these designers at Concord & 9th to come up with stuff like this! 

I hope you have enjoyed my cards today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)


2 comments:

  1. Okay, that first card is a stunner, Kay! I adore every single detail. It's so calming and unique withe the frame and the colors. Love. The second card is just plain fun! How cool is that. I've seen versions of a never ending card, but this one is neat in that it is a flower. Great job showcasing it! Happy smiles here and a happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first card here today is what I think of as your signature style. Nobody makes white space look better! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)