Thursday, November 15, 2018

Neat & Tangled Stay Cool


Hi there! I have a fun card to share with you today that I created with the adorable Stay Cool Stamp set and coordinating dies, that was part of the November release.


I started by creating a background with distress ink blended on Bristol Board Card stock. I sprinkled this with water and blotted. I cut a snowy hill out of white card stock and adhered that to the bottom of my card. All of the cute images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and adhered with foam tape.


The sentiment is from the Scandinavian Prints Christmas stamp set. I heat embossed this with white embossing powder onto black card stock, cut it out and adhered it to the top of my card with foam tape.

Products used for this card:

Stay Cool Stamp Set
Stay Cool dies
Scandinavian Prints Christmas stamp set

I hope you have enjoyed my card today!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)


6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. T background is wonderful. Thank you dfor sharing how you did it, I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love the little characters

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card! What a great winter scene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! I like the snow flurries in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and cheery little scene, Kay. Everything in this card is delightful. Your coloring is terrific, that background is beautiful and the little characters ooze charm and sweetness. Wonderful work! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)