Sunday, November 18, 2018

25 Days of Tags - Neat & Tangled





Hi there! I'm super excited to be joining Tracey McNealy for her 25 Days of Tags! Today she is featuring Neat & Tangled, and I have a tag to share with you created with some of their wonderful products!



I created this cute tag using the build A Tag dies. I cut the base tag from white card stock, then  I blended distress ink onto Bristol board, cut this out and added it to the tag with foam tape. 




I added a snowy white hill to the bottom, then stamped the sentiment. All of the cute images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and added with foam tape. I added the red piece of card stock to the top of the tag and threaded some black baker's twine through the hole for hanging.

Be sure to check out Tracey's Blog for all the details on how you can win some amazing prizes from this huge and wonderful list of sponsors!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful tag. This would make me smile really big if I saw it attached to a present I received. The adorable snowman is colored beautifully and that snowy looking background sure makes me want to say Brrrrr, too. Excellent work, Kay! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coloring and I LOVE the distressed background

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd sure give this little guy a hug.... beautiful blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Kay! I like the pop of red you added to the top of the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tag! Love the blocks of color and sweet scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww!!! It's so lovely!!! Cute scene and colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet tag, Kay! That's one of the cutest snowmen I've ever seen. Lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)