Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Scalloped Treat Box Dog House Add-On





Hi there! Welcome to the fifth day of the June Lawn Fawn Inspiration week! I have an adorable project to share with you today!

Today we are showcasing the Scalloped Treat Box Dog House Add-On. I just love this! 


I cut the box out of Chili Pepper Card stock and went ahead and put it all together before decorating. I added the roof and door cut out of Ground Coffee Card stock. The grass and flowers I die cut using the Spring House Add on dies. I adhered them with liquid glue. I cut out the little dog from Paper Bag card stock and gave her some Ground Coffee Card stock ears. I cut the bowl out of Ballet Slippers card stock and, the bones out of white. I added the dog and the bowl to the box with foam tape.


Using the siding dies that come with the Dog house add-on dies, I cut the border you see around the top edge using paper from the Really Rainbow Petite paper pack. I added that with liquid glue.  I cut the tag from white card stock and stamped the sentiment from the Reveal Wheel Sentiments stamp set. I tied it on with some Baker's Twine.


Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!

You can find all of these fun new products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




Kay :)

8 comments:

  1. I love this wonderful girly dog house. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Kay. Such a sweet little treat box. Love that puppy and all the goodies you added to make this super sweet. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness gracious !! I could eat the box rather than what’s in it !!! 😂🤣
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic and I love the little dog bone tag...how sweet is that? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too adorable! 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)