Monday, June 18, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: How You Bean? Add-On




Hi there! Welcome to the fourth day of the June Lawn Fawn Inspiration week! I have some more fun projects to share with you!

Today we are showcasing the How You Bean Add on Stamp set and dies.




For my card today, I used the Really Rainbow Petite Paper pack to create some fun layers for my stars. I used the Stitched Scalloped Square Frames to cut out the white frame and also for the stitched striped rectangle layered below it. For the banner in the background, I used the Everyday Sentiment banner dies. 



The stars were all colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and adhered with foam tape. I added a little bit of stickies to the yellow star in the center and popped it up with more foam tape. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder on black card stock. 



Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!

You can find all of these fun new products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)



5 comments:

  1. This is a bright, cheery and fun card, Kay! I adore the rainbow colors, and your use of the stamps and dies. Great card design. Absolutely delightful! Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layers you made. Sorry for inaccurate English...
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)