Monday, December 11, 2017

Newton's Nook: Snow Globe Scenes



Hi there! I am back again with some more fun projects I made with Newton's Nook Designs products! I had so much fun guesting with them last week, that I asked Jen if I could please do one more guest spot :) 

I love love snow globes, and have many stamp sets and dies for them, but I just couldn't pass up these! I used the Snow Globe Scenes Stamp set and the Snow Globe Shaker dies.



For my background I used Fired Brick Distress Ink on Smooth Bristol board and then sprinkled it with water. The images were all colored with Copic markers, and the Snow globe cut from color card stock.


I glued down the elements in the snow globe and then layered the outside piece on top. The Merry Sentiment, which comes with the Snow Globe Shaker dies, was cut three times and layered.

***





My second card was created exactly as the first, except that I used Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks for the background, and created a little different scene inside.




There are so many cute elements in this stamp set, that you could create many different kinds of winter and Christmas scenes! 

All of the supplies I used are listed and linked below in the supply list.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)




5 comments:

  1. Totally sweet cards! Love the vivid red one~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute snow globes and your backgrounds are fabulous, Kay! I love the non-traditional colors and how you added texture with your splatters! I love how you placed the sentiments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little scenes you've created are delightful!! And those backgrounds...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! It's amazing how different the cards looks with the different backgrounds. The little scenes you created are fantastic. So glad you asked to guest another time. :) Happy week to you!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are fabulous! Thank you so much for being our guest! We really enjoyed having you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)