Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Neat & Tangled: Warmest Wishes



Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the holiday season! I have another wintery Christmas card to share with you using some fun stamps and dies from Neat & Tangled. I mixed several different sets here to create this cute scene! I used Merry Kisses, Wild Ones, Lumberjack Love, Holiday Baking, and Into The Woods.


For the background, I used Smooth Bristol Board and blended some Evergreen Bough and Pine Needles Distress inks, then sprinkled with water and white acrylic paint.  I added a snowy hill at the bottom, and a sentiment from the Merry Kisses stamp set at the top.
All of the images were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and adhered with liquid glue. The two little animals in front, I adhered with foam tape for a little dimension.


I added lots of Stickles to the trees, candy cane, present and pudding, but it's hard to tell in the photo. In real life this card sparkles and shines!

I hope you have enjoyed my card today! Wishing you a wonderful Holiday season!

Kay :)



9 comments:

  1. Oh golly, Kay, this is absolutely adorable. What a delightful wintery holiday scene. I adore all the details you added and can just imagine how shimmery and sparkly it is in real life! So very cute!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling and wonderfully festive woodland scene Kay! What a sweet trio they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cute, cute card Kay!! Have to tell you that I am LOVING your colored backgrounds these past few days!! I am so used to seeing blue sky backgrounds, and just love the whimsical use of the green and red backgrounds you have been using...SO fun!! Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas too!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just spectacular. I envy how you can create background like that and then make a scene. Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scene of the sweet woodland animals sharing treats as the snow gently falls gives me tingles! Love this! As always, delighting over your signature style of classy AND cute!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. You create the most adorable scenes, Kay! And mixing all those sets had me visualizing playtime as a girl: you know how we brought out all the different "people" to play together or have tea? I got a fun visual of you happily playing with all the different stamps set to make your fun and colorful design!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. The beautiful background (LOVE the green!) and playful trio make this such an adorable card, Kay! And I want to thank you for the surprise I received in the mail last week. You made my day!
    Warmest wishes to you and your loved ones for a wonderful Christmas! Big hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kay! I've thought of you so often and it feels like forever since I stopped by. I've missed you over at Papertrey, it's not the same without you. This morning, I went back several months on your blog (been that long? Ahhh, yep!) And I enjoyed looking at all your GORGEOUS cards. Your backgrounds grow even more stunning Kay! Most of all, I want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. God bless you and watch over you in the New Year. Happy 2018! Many hugs, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Stephanie! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and wonderful 2018! ((Hugs))

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)