Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Neat & Tangled Warmest Wishes

Hi there! I have a fun little snow scene to share with you today that I created with some adorable stamp sets from Neat & Tangled.  I absolutely love all of Elena Roussakis's designs, and what is fun is that you can mix and match elements from all of the different sets!



So for my card today I used Lumberjack Love, Get Yeti, Fa La Llama and Merry Kisses. I created my background with Distress Oxide inks blended on Bristol Board and sprinkled with water. When this was dry, I glued it down to a horizontally folded white card base.



I created some snowy hills layering one higher up in the background and popping up the front one with foam tape. I then colored all of the cute images with Copic markers and added them to my scene. Some of the trees and mountains were tucked right under the edges of the snow and the little characters in front were popped up with foam tape.



The sentiment is from the Merry Kisses stamp set. I stamped that with Versa Mark ink, and embossed it with white embossing powder. 

Neat & Tangled Products used:



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great rest of the week!

Kay :)

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous and fun scene you've created, Kay. I adore that bright and pretty background. The sky color is fantastic. The characters are all colored wonderfully and put together to create a sweet and fun scene. You are such a great colorist and card designer. Your work makes me smile! Thanks so much for sharing. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay!
    This is adorable! Love that cute lumberjack and the bold primary colors.
    Hugs to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and happy card! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a wizard at creating darling scenes! This is super cute Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable scene and coloring Kay! Love it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for my late visit...This is such a charming scene, Kay! Your Copic coloring is amazing, as always, and I love your fresh, bright color palette! Such a sweet Christmas card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)