Wednesday, May 25, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge #282




Hello! Today I'm sharing a card I created for the MFT Sketch Challenge this week.





Here's the sketch, and you can check out all the details on the MFT Challenge blog it you'd like to play along!


Here's a peek at the newest sketch!





And here is what I did with it!






This was a kind of different sketch, and I had a lot of fun coming up with this design. I used the flowers and leaves from Mini Modern Blooms and the sentiment from Rainbow Greetings. The background paper is from the Tranquil Textures paper pack.





I did the tiny dots in the center of the flowers with some acrylic paint and a stylus.


If you'd like to join in on this challenge be sure and stop by the MFT Challenge blog to get all the details and see what the other Design team girls have done!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)





7 comments:

  1. What a great way to realize the sketch. I swear, I look at sketches and my mind jumps right out of my skull, and runs down the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I adore that background paper you used. Such a pretty way to show off those lovely flowers. Great used of the acrylic paint. I like how opaque the dots are. You always come up with such pretty, pretty cards! Happy, happy hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)