Thursday, February 25, 2016

MFT March Release Countdown Day 5






Hello and welcome to the first  day of the My Favorite Things  March Release Countdown!   I am so excited to share  what I have created with these fun new products!  Be sure to check out the MFT blog for a full reveal of today's featured stamps and dies, and mark your calendar for Tuesday March 1st at 10 p.m. EST when all of the fabulous new products will be available in the MFT online store

Today I am showcasing a gorgeous new stamp set and dies by Lisa Johnson called Spring Wreath, along with the new Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame Die-namics. 




I am so loving this stamp set and matching Die-namics! I picked some pretty springy colors for this, and stamped the flowers and wreath. I added a little bit of shading and accents to the wreath and flowers with my Copic markers and white gel pen.  The paper I used in the background is from the new Off The Grid Paper Pack. 



I added the piece that came out of the center of the wreath back into my design so I could stamp the sentiment on that. I tried stamping it on the patterned paper and it just didn't show up well enough. 


I hope you have enjoyed the first previews of the March release for My Favorite Things! Be sure to stop by the MFT blog and see a full reveal of todays products and see what all the other fabulous design team members have done!

 See you tomorrow for Day 4!!

Hugs,

Kay :)










36 comments:

  1. Gorgeous wreath, Kay! I love the color combo--so "you"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great sense of color, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice of colors and background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice of colors and background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grid paper and grout gray ink you used to create a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I really love the grid paper!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kay, this is stunning as always! I love the soft colors with the grey. The colors really stand out! I also wanted to say thanks for taking the time to visit the blogs that you do and leave such kind comments. It's nice to get a compliment from those that we so admire. (Hugs)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Kay! This is gorgeous! Adore your soft color scheme that is elegant and striking. The gray background and leaves sure help the other colors pop. That grid paper is a bit unexpected, but it really adds some extra pizzazz. Gorgeous work, my friend! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a pretty card. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Striking color scheme - fabulouis!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovin' the flowers and the frame! Beautiful designing Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everyone is using unique backgrounds today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is so pretty! I think I might have to get this set -- it seems very "me" and I love the images and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I love the spring colors. And I am loving the new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really very lovely, Kay ... LOve the off the grid paper!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love the Off the Grid paper pack

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, this is so soft and elegant., Kay. I love your touch-ups to the pretty flowers. I'm going to put the new scallop dies on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such pretty colors and the grid background is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty done in some signature Kay colours. And love that you chose the grey grid paper for your background. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty, I really loved the wreath before you all started making cards with it, but now I really want it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this Kay! The gray and pretty spring colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful Kay, I really love the colours you chose for it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think this is one of the prettiest inspiration cards with the Spring Wreath set. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So beautiful, Kay! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Be still, my heart! I love the pretty spring colors and your details on this wreath are amazing, Kay! Love the grid papers on the background, too! There goes my budget :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the use of the off grid paper pack. Gives it a modern look- edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice wreath without all the green! I would have never thought to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice wreath without all the green! I would have never thought to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your cards are always exceptional. Love the soft look of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love how pretty this one turned out! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Kay, what an absolutely darling card!
    Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)