Friday, February 26, 2016

MFT March Release Countdown Day 4




 Hello, and welcome to day 4 of the My Favorite Things March Release Countdown! Today we are showcasing an adorable new stamp set by Birdie Brown called Strike Up The Band, along with some other fun new stamp sets and dies!

Be sure to check out the My Favorite Things Blog to see a full reveal of today's products, and to see what all the other fabulous design team members have done! All of the new products will be available Tuesday, March 1st, at 10:00pm EST!




I colored those adorable little Band Bunnies with Prismacolor Colored pencils. The hill behind them I cut out with the Snowdrifts Die-namics out of Stone Gray card stock.  I then cut a strip of patterned paper from the Painted Prints Smitten Paper Pack to go at the bottom of the card along with a thin strip of Cherry Crisp card stock.



The clouds are from the Puffy Clouds Die-namics, and I stamped the sentiment and little music symbols in Black Licorice ink along the top. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by the MFT blog to see more wonderful things the design team has done with these fun new products!

Be back tomorrow with day 3 of the countdown!
Hugs,

Kay :)






34 comments:

  1. Adorable little scene--love the patriotic colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! My high schooler who marches for the school band would love it too! I like the layout :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. It has been fun seeing all the different ways the stamps and dies have been used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely scene on the card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card...love the color combination and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd follow your band any where- well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely adorable!! Your little marching band is colored to perfection. I love the scene you created. Especially those mice and those teeny tiny musical notes. The neutral gray sure helps that pretty blue to pop! Hope you have a fantastic weekend! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww...could those marching bunnies be any cuter?!! Awesome card Kay!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. bang, bong, darling Kay! Brings back memories of my marching band days. So cute and love your color pencil coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a way to start my Saturday, with sweet marching bunnies! Love your little scene, Kay. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How darling this card is! So original... Love it!! Thanks for sharing:))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just adorable, Kay! I love how you built your scene.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card, Kay! I love how you layered everything to create this adorable scene, and your coloring is just beautiful! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This little stamp set is so sweet. Great job on your card Kay. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This stamp set is just so adorable. We spent 6 years with my kids in the high school marching band and I just know they'd get such a lick out of seeing cards with these little guys on them. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just darling! I really like this new set.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another wonderful card. I love every single card you make, Kay! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness!! SO sweet!! Your designs always make me smile!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. These cards just get cuter and cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely delightful Kay! Love your sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the look of colour pencils on this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the look of colour pencils on this fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness, how CUTE are they!! What a delightful card Kay, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful, your cards are always so fun an cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awe, these bunnies are adorable! So stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh how SWEET!! I LOVE those little bunnies!!! Your colored pencil work is FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)