It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches OCTOBER release with you! THREE new stamps and NINE new dies will be available to purchase on September 30th at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, September 27 to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, September 28 to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
Today I'm featuring the new Holly die set! A great little die to dress up all of your Christmas cards! For this card, I used watercolor paper and Distress inks. I sponged the background with Salty Ocean, the stocking and berries with Worn Lipstick, the leaves with Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles, and the top of the stocking with Mustard Seed. After they were dry I cut all of the pieces out with the dies and mounted them onto my card with foam tape.
I stamped the sentiment from the Holiday Cheer stamp set in black and added a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins!
My next card features the Holly dies along with the new Mason Jar Dies and the Poinsettia Die. I did the same as the card above, with the same colors of Distress inks, except that the mason jar was watercolored with Peerless watercolors instead of blending with distress inks. I wanted it to look like it had water in it and some green stems. The mason jar was glued flat to the card and the leaves, holly and poinsettia were all adhered with foam tape. The sentiment is from the Holiday Cheer stamp set.
I added some 6mm pink sequins to the center of the flowers and few pale yellow Pretty Pink Post sequins to finish the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by! The products I used are listed below, and your next stop on the hop is the always inspiring Laura Bassen!
Paper Smooches Products:
Mason Jar Dies
Holiday Cheer stamp set
Enjoy the hop!!