It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches SEPTEMBER release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on August 31th at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, August 30th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, August 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
So here is my card for the hop! I'm using the adorable Needle Little Love stamp set and new matching Icon Dies! Sew cute! :)
Since I do so much watercoloring and distress inking, I wanted to do something a little different with this card. I love patterned papers, and to my dismay, over the past few years you see less and less of them on cards. I admit I really do love the CAS look, but I miss my paper :) I've been trying to incorporate little bits of it back into my CAS style :) So that's what I did today. I used two different papers for my background. All of the stamps were colored with Copic Markers, cut out with the matching dies and adhered with foam tape.
I stamped the sentiment with black ink right on the patterned paper, and added a few Pretty Pink Posh Sequins.
Needle Little Love Icon dies will be available to purchase on August 31th at 8:00pm pacific time. Once the release goes live, you will find the new products HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Next stop on the hop is the fabulous Laura Bassen! Happy hopping!