Saturday, January 26, 2013

Color Q #173

Hi and happy Saturday!

I have been busy busy in my craft room organizing all of my clear stamps. That to me is almost as much fun as stamping! Almost... :) 

Speaking of almost, I almost totally forgot about this card that I did for The Color Q challenge. I was doing something in similar colors and it jogged my memory! So glad!

Here is the inspiration : ( aren't those colors gorgeous!)


And here is what I did with it:


I used a little bit of everything on this card. The block stamps are from Magenta, the flower from Papertrey Ink and the tiny flowers from Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from Verve.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,

Kay :)



15 comments:

  1. This is so stunningly beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is breathtaking, Kay! I see another win in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spectacular Kay! The colors and the layout are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay this is absolutely gorgeous, you did a fabulous job working the colours. Lots of eye candy here. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Kay, amazing card. I love the colors and the design. I'm so glad you've found time to stamp and share...your work is really beautiful. So crisp and clean and visually appealing. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You create some of the most beautiful cards that I have ever seen. And this one is one of my favorites. The layout and design is awesome. But what impresses me most, is how you can take stamps from so many manufacturers and combine them to create these wonderful and unique pieces! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always do such lovely work!! Your cards really catch my attention. This kind of reminds me of scrabble only with pretty flowers and this collection of colors. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Kay this is beyond stunning…..YOU WIN! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love all the layers you have added. Thanks for joining in the fun at ColourQ this week! I am a new follower on your blog, I would love it if you would stop by my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty and looks like it was a lot of fun to make. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing - I love how you did this! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a simply amazing combination of colors and stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)