Monday, January 21, 2013

CAS Challenge #129

Greetings and Happy Monday!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I did, but did not get near enough time to play in my craft room. :) I guess if I had stayed in their for two straight days, it still wouldn't have been enough time. :D

Anyway, I had a little time to play around yesterday, so I did the Clean and Simple Sketch challenge at The Paper Players blog

Here is the sketch:


And here is what I did with it :



The heart and leaf stamps are from Papertrey Ink.
The light pink and tan flowers are from Hero Arts
The tiny pink flower and the circle flower inside of Love are from Stampin' Up!
The paper is from Doodlebug.
The love die is from WPlus9.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs,

Kay :)


8 comments:

  1. Love your focal die cuts and super love sentiment. Gorgeous fresh looking card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a pretty card, Kay! I really like the colors and your fantastic clustering as well as the clean, crisp lines. I'm so glad you got to play again. I surely like to see what you have created! :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made that panel so interesting, Kay! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card! I love the colors and the clean design. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card and colours, love your stamps!!! hugs chanya13

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE is right....I LOVE everything about this card! You've combined the colors and elements in such a fun way, it makes me grin from ear to ear! So glad you could play with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful card! I love the colours and beautiful die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. kay this is gorgeous... love the depth it has

    So glad you joined us at the paper players
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)