Friday, May 14, 2021

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiki Time

 


Hi there!  I have a card to share with you using the new Tiki Time Stamp set and Tiki Time Coordinating dies from Sunny Studios! This is my favorite stamp set from the new release! I just love tropical things! This set is so much fun!



So for my card, I created the background by watercoloring Peerless watercolors onto Bristol Board cardstock. When this was dry, I speckled with white ink. For the beach sand, I used Antique Linen distress ink and blended this onto white Bristol board cardstock, and then speckled with Vintage Photo mixed with water.



All of the cute images from the Tiki Time stamp set, were colored with Copic markers, then cut them out with the Tiki Time coordinating dies. I then adhered them all to the background beach scene with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment which is included in the Tiki Time stamp setalong the bottom.


I hope you have enjoyed my card today. Thanks so much for stopping by!


Kay :)


4 comments:

  1. What a beautifully vibrant card this is. Love the watercolored background. I need to try to use my Peerless watercolors again. Wow! Love your coloring. It's always wonderful. Such a fun scene, too. You are great at creating terrific scenes. Thanks for sharing, Kay! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little grass skirt is so adorable on her... lovely coloring for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww...such a CUTE card Kay!! That elephant is just too stinkin' sweet, and that whole little Tiki hut is perfection! Beautiful coloring as always Kay!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so cute and beautifully colored Kay! The background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)