Sunday, December 13, 2020

Hello Bluebird: Snow Day

 Hello friends! I hope you are enjoying the holiday season! It's sure been busy around here, but I do have a fun little winter scene card to share with you today that I created using the latest release from Hello Bluebird. I'm using the new Snow Day stamp set and Snow Day Dies along with the Winter Walk Scene Die.



I am totally in love with the new Winter Walk Scene die! It makes the most beautiful backgrounds for your winter scene cards! And who could resist those adorable little characters from the Snow Day stamp set. Paired together these two make one super cute card!  For the background, I cut all of the pieces from the Winter Walk Scene die out of Bristol Board cardstock and colored them with Distress inks. I used Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet for the sky and Weathered Wood for the mountains. I shaded the snowy hills with  just a bit of Tumbled Glass. 


Each of the cute little critters were colored with Copic markers, cut out with the Snow Day Coordinating dies and added to my card with foam tape. The sentiment at the top was stamped with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today! Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the holiday season!

Hugs,

Kay :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh Kay, this is so cute! I know you love your walks, so this is right up your alley. Wouldn't it be fun to see some of these sweet characters on your rambles? :) Wonderfully detailed card. Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...what a sweet little group of friends on a Winter's walk Kay!! And how can you not smile at a card like this?! Beautifully colored as always and just delightful...love it!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! I just wish Hello Bluebird would get them back in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free bangla sex video:careful
    Mac Lipstick Matte Taupe 09 Mac Women’s Lipstick three grams. Mac is a brand of beauty. Formulated to shade, outline, and showcase the lips, M·A·C Lipstick is to be had in every nuance of your favorite color and high-style texture.
    MAC Lipsticks Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free bangla sex video:USA Local Business Listing Sites
    Eternity by using Calvin Klein Perfume. Parfum de Marly, a brand with a self-proclaimed (royal essence) made its debut in fragrances in 2009 and has been making Parfum fit for kings and queens ever since. This floral, fruity creation may be a pretty tribute to the primary heat days of spring. Experience the magic of AN intoxicating fragrance it truly appreciates flower blooming on a hot summer season’s night with Diptyque Eau Diamond State grooming Do Son.
    Best Women Perfume In Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)