Monday, April 27, 2020

Hello Bluebird: Picked For You


Hi there! I'm back again with another card to share with you using the   Hello Bluebird new release! 




My card today uses the adorable Picked For You stamp set. I colored everything with Copic markers. I used a circle die to cut out a frame with white card stock and then stamped the sentiment along the bottom. The sentiment is from the Meadow Bunnies stamp set




I have had SO much fun creating with these adorable new products from Hello Bluebird!

All of the new products are available at Hello Bluebird!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,



Kay :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Kay, this scene is just delightful. I love how you colored everything. The wee birdie is so sweet. The coloring is so soft! I think framing the scene with the cut out circle is so smart. It looks amazing. Wonderful, beautiful card! Happy hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious, Kay! That little bluebird is nearly as sweet as the one my husband has eating out of his hand! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look how sweet this is! This little girl reminds me of my hubby's youngest sister, with her strawberry locks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww...Hello Bluebird has the sweetest images, don't they?!! And you color them up so beautifully Kay and create the most adorable scenes with them...lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’ve done such a beautiful job with the new Hello Bluebird collection. I love just sitting and enjoying your coloring on each card! So pretty! 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! I love the way you colored it and framed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)