Friday, February 14, 2020

Concord & 9th: Meadow Blossoms & Brushed Stripe Background





Hi there! I am super excited to be guesting with Concord & 9th this month! I love their products so much, and the February release is just beautiful! I have a card to share with you today using the new Meadow Blossoms Stamp set, Meadow Blossoms Die and the Brushed Stripe Background.



For this card, I used the Brush Striped Background and stamped it onto white card stock with a light tan ink. I used the tiny splatter stamp that comes with the set, to add the little speckles you see around. 



I stamped the beautiful Meadow Blossoms stamp with black ink onto Bristol Board Card stock and colored it with my Polychromos colored pencils. I cut this out with the Meadow Blossoms Dies and adhered it to the background with foam tape.



I stamped a sentiment from the Meadow Blossoms stamp set onto black card stock with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I cut this out and added it to the card with foam tape.

You can find the products I used today linked below!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)




1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Kay! This is gorgeous. I mean, wow! I love every detail. I love that the stamps give you those pretty stripes and speckles. I definitely need help with speckles and splatters. ;) And the flower is colored beautifully. I adore that you used colored pencils. So very pretty! Thank you so much for sharing and have fun this month guesting!! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)