Friday, September 13, 2019

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Roof Top Border Christmas Scene

Hi there! It's Inspiration week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days featuring the new Winter/Christmas Release from Lawn Fawn! All of the new products are available now in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Today one of the new products we are showcasing is the Roof Top Border dies. I added in the Mini String of Lights dies and created this fun Christmas scene!



I created the background with Distress inks and sprinkled with water. I also added some snowflakes from the Mini Snowflake Dies. The presents and candy canes are from the Woodland Critter Hugger Winter Add-On Dies. I used paper from the Snow Day Remix 6x6 paper pack, and the shingles were cut with the Woodgrain Card stock. 


The love sentiment coming out of the chimney is from the Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape dies.  Had so much fun making this one! 

Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!


You can find all of the new Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!


Thanks so much for stopping by!






Kay :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay, this is so bright and cheery, Kay! Those presents are terrific and I love all the snowflakes falling. Great use of textured cardstock and the lights are so fun! Great job on this card, my sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me at Christmas... I'm reading along saying yes, yes, YES! I LOVE the love smokestack and the string of lights, well everything about it! I ALWAYS LOVE your Christmas creations Kay!!! So FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)