Monday, July 22, 2019

The Greetery: July Mini Release



Hi there! I hope you are all enjoying your summer!
I'm excited to share a few cards with you today featuring some really fun and unique dies that are a mini release this month from The Greetery! I had so much fun with these dies! I am really loving the layered flower dies! So fun to try out different color combinations with them!

These items are all available for sale now at The Greetery!


So my first card using the new BotaniCuts Sunflower dies. They are SO much fun! I cut them out in so many different color combinations. I decided to use the pink, orange and yellow ones, but be sure you will see more cards with these dies soon! I also used the new Simple Things die that coordinates with the sentiment from the Simple Things stamp set. I love dies that cut out my sentiments! 



I also used another sentiment from the Simple Things stamp set, and cut that out with the Sentiment Suite dies. I used the new Crimped Frame dies to cut out a white layered background and blended just a bit of Distress ink  into the center.

***


So the first card I used just plain colored card stock to cut out the sunflowers. I loved those, but I knew they would be just beautiful cut out of watercolor paper with distress inks, so that is what I've done here. I cut them all out of watercolor paper first then blended distress ink onto each piece individually. I then splatters them with more of the same color ink and then some white ink lastly.




For the background, I blended some distress ink onto a panel cut out with the new Crimpled Frame dies and layered everything with foam tape. The sentiment on this one is from the Sentiment Suites: Birthday stamp set.

***


And my last card is made with the new Macra-Made Fillers dies along with the Macra-Made For You dies. The sentiment is from the Sentiment Suites: Thinking of You stamp set. For the background on this card, I again used the new Crimped Frame dies and blended distress ink onto the panel. The pots and the plants were cut out of watercolor paper, and blended with distress ink, splattered with more ink and white ink as well. Everything was mounted with foam tape.



Products used in my cards:

BotaniCuts Sunflower
Crimped Frame Die
Macra-Made Fillers Die
Macra-Made For You Die
Simple Things Word Die
Simple Things stamp set
Sentiment Suites: Thinking of You
Sentiment Suites: Birthday
Sentiment Suites: Basic Dies

Be sure and check out The Greetery Blog for more inspiration using these new products!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Kay :)

13 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous, Kay! I especially like the ones where you used the distress inks on them. So very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much my dear friend!! Happy Monday!!

      Delete
  2. Your cards are all so stunning and I'm especially loving the florals with the splatters and distress inks! I just got these sunflower dies and you've inspired me to play with them today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wanda for your sweet comment! I hope you enjoy playing with the new dies! :)

      Delete
  3. All 3 are absolutely GORGEOUS Kay!! I just LOVE all the bright color...such happy cards!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Marcia!!

      Delete
  4. Wow, these are gorgeous.. I can look at each of them for hours and admire them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say?! You're going to make me order yet Kay!!! :D <3 lol These are beyond gorgeous!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome flats too! (that's what my daughter calls flat photos) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so beautiful! And both the colored cardstock & watercolor paper look great with these dies! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so beautiful Kay. Betsy is really creating some buzz in our world of crafting. Love the Greetery so
    Much.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Kay! The sunflower dies are wonderful and I love what you've done with them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kay , I love the card you made with the new dies, wow! As always beautiful with just the right amount of beautiful background . I placed my order and didn't think I needed the blooms ..... boy did I make a mistake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)