Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Lawn Fawn Sneak Peek Week: Tropics!



Hi there! It's Sneak Peek week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days featuring the new Summer Release from Lawn Fawn! All of the new products will be available on May 16th!

Today we are showcasing all things tropical! We have the Tropical Backdrop die, Sandy Beach Accents dies, Palm Tree Border and the Sunrise and Sunday Backdrops.


For this card, I used Distress inks on everything. I blended ink on several different pieces of Bristol Board, sprinkled it with water, let this dry and then die cut the pieces. 



I cut the Happy Summer Border out of Peacock card stock and glued that along the bottom of the water. The sunrise was blended with one of my favorite Distress ink combinations, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral and Mustard Seed. 

Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!


You can find all of the new Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store on May 16th!




Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

6 comments:

  1. Such happy and bright colors, adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love everything about this bright and happy card, Kay! The bold colors are gorgeous! That sky has fantastic blends! Oh my! Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, so bright and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this! It take me right to my happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go wherever this is!! What a happy card Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ink blending Kay! I love that blue water and Happy Summer color together. I might like it there but then again, it might be too hot! lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)