Friday, February 15, 2019

Lawn Fawn Release Week: Magic Picture Changer



Hi there! It's release week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days featuring the new Spring Release from Lawn Fawn! These new products will be  available in stores and online on February 21st. 

Today I'm showcasing a really neat new die set called Magic Picture Changer!



I usually break out in a cold sweat when I have to do an interactive card, because they are usually tedious and I fumble them all up and have to make like four before I get one right. But this one was EASY! I swear! My first one was  a success and it didn't even take long to make it at all! And seriously it was fun!
I used images from Eggstra Amazing Easter, and colored them with Copic markers. 



All you do is pull that little tab on top and Voila! You get a whole new picture! So clever and so fun! So many ways you can use this creative die! Kelly has a video  up, or will soon, on the Lawn Fawn Youtube channel showing how to put these together!


All of these fabulous products will be available on February 21st!

Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!




You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)


5 comments:

  1. SO cute and such a fun idea. I'm glad this worked for you on the first try. I love the papers you chose. So bright and fun and spring-y. Your coloring is wonderful, too. A bright and happy card. Much like its creator! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute! Love the spring colors too! Can't wait to get my hands on some new Lawn Fawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Kay. I love that it looks easy to create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! This is bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)