Friday, February 8, 2019

Doodlebug Designs: French Kiss Card Set

Hi there! I have a fun set of cards I created with the new French Kiss Collection from Doodlebug Designs! Although the kids are pretty much grown, and I am no longer scrapbooking, I do still love patterned paper, and all the fun scrapbooking embellishments. They are perfect for creating quick and super cute cards!





I used the French Kiss 12 x 12 and 6 x 6 paper pads for these cards. I created two 5 1/2 x 4 1/4, and four smaller 3 3/4 x 4 3/4 ones. 




These are the two larger ones, and for these I used the sheet of 3 x 4 cards. I cut them apart and then cut them out with a stitched rectangle die. I layered these on another piece of white card stock cut out with  the stitched rectangle die, and then onto a card base covered with some of the patterned papers.



These are the four smaller ones each measuring 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 inches. I used the smaller cards that measure 2 1/4 x 2 1/4.




 I used some scalloped white note cards, cut out some of the patterned papers from the French Kiss 6 x 6 paper pad, and adhered these to the front.




I cut out the  smaller cards and adhered these to square scalloped white card stock die cuts. I then mounted these onto the card fronts with foam tape for dimension. 

Doodlebug Designs Supplies:

french kiss 12x12 paper pack
french kiss 6x6 paper pad

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)


3 comments:

  1. These are all SO cute, Kay! You did a great job making these delightful cards. I like the scallops and the faux stitiching. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out sooo cute! Love how great they work together with the Papertrey Ink dies (which I just happen to own). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are bright and cheerful Kay, very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)