Saturday, December 8, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week- Let's Toast Interactive Card



Hi there! It's inspiration week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days featuring the new Valentine's Release from Lawn Fawn!

Today we are showcasing an adorable stamp set called Let's Toast and a fun interactive die set that works along with it called Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On.


Here is my adorable little toaster card! It comes with toast too, but I had to use the Pop tart :) I used patterned paper and paper pieced the toaster and the Pop Tarts.


And then you just pull the little tab at the top and up pops the Pop Tart! So fun and cute! 


I blended some Distress ink for the background and used patterned paper and half of a stitched circle to create a table and table cloth.



Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!

You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute! Love your pop tarts, Kay! Well all your paper piecing looks terrific. Wonderful work on this fun card! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Kay... I have to be honest... I've never loved pop-tarts… until today!!! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)