Wednesday, November 14, 2018

My Favorite Things November Release

Hello there! I am excited to share a couple of cards I made with some of the beautiful new products from the My Favorite Things November release!



For my first card, I used the Snowflake Window die and the adorable Little Angels stamp set and dies. I cut the snowflake window out of my card front and added some patterned paper behind it. I cut a frame out of Stone Gray card stock using the Stitched Mini Scalloped  Rectangle STAX and a rectangle die. I added the frame with foam tape.



The pretty little angel was colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and added to the card with foam tape. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder and cut out with a banner die. I added it to the card front with foam tape as well.

***



For my second card, I used the Christmas tree Window along with another of the angels from the Little Angels stamp set. I cut the tree window out of white card stock, and layered it over a piece that I had blended Distress ink onto. I mounted this on top of a Stone gray rectangle.



The little angel was colored with Copic markers, cut out with the coordinating dies, and added with foam tape. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder, cut out with a banner die and added with foam tape. I added Stickles to the ornaments and the star, but it doesn't show up very well in the photo.

Thanks so much for stopping by! All of the products I have used for these cards are listed and linked below.

Kay :)




3 comments:

  1. Two delightful cards, Kay! The angels are so sweet and I really like the snowflake background on the first card. I also like the use of the gray cardstock. Your coloring and ink blending always look fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet angel and I love what you've done with her! Adorable cards Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love how you made them up Kay! So beautifully colored and designed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)