Thursday, November 22, 2018

Lawn Fawn's Black Friday - Cyber Monday



Hi there! Lawn Fawn is celebrating Black Friday and Cyber Monday with this adorable stamp set, free with a $35 purchase! Check out all of the details below along with this fun card I made!






*DETAILS*
Get FREE shipping on all U.S. orders, and a $4 shipping discount on international orders.
You can also get the never-before-released mini stamp set “A Little Sparkle” FREE with orders over $35, plus the coordinating “A Little Sparkle Lawn Cuts” with orders over $60. Promotion ends Monday, Nov. 26 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time).


Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Happy shopping!

Kay :)


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Kay! When I first saw the set, I just saw the unicorn. I didn't even notice the teeny tiny little fairies until I saw your beautifully colored card. Wow! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)