Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Stitched Christmas Stackables and Frames



Hi there! It's inspiration week on the Lawn Fawn blog and we have lots of fun projects to share with you over the next few days featuring the newest products from Lawn Fawn!



Today we are showcasing the Outside In Stitched Christmas Tree Stackables and the Stitched Christmas Tree Frames. I used both of these sets of dies in my project inserting pieces from the Stackables and adding the frames on top. I used paper from the Knit Picky Fall paper pack, and the sentiment is from the Simply Winter Sentiments set. 



The candy canes are from the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On, the tiny snowflakes are from the Mini Snowflake dies, and the red glittered balls are included in the Stitched Christmas Tree Stackables and the Stitched Christmas Tree Frames sets. I cut them out of the new Holiday Sparkle Card stock. 






Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team!

You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

2 comments:

  1. Great use of this die, Kay! I really like how you used it as a frame. The tree looks great in argyle and with snowflakes as ornaments. I like the sparkly ornaments, too. Thanks so much for sharing! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of a Christmas cookie, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)