Saturday, September 29, 2018

WPlus9: Autumn Blessings


Hi there! Fall is in the air here now and I am thoroughly enjoying making some fall cards.  I got the chance to play with the new Autumn Blessings stamp set and coordinating dies from WPlus9 and thought I would share what I came up with.



This stamp set is so beautiful and I really enjoyed coloring the wreath my Copic markers. I created the background by blending some Distress ink onto Bristol Board card stock and speckling it with more of the same. 



After coloring the images, I cut them out with the coordinating dies and added them to my card with foam tape.

Here is a list of the Copic markers that I used:

Greens: 
YG99
YG97
YG95
YG01

Yellows:
YR27
YR24
YR21
YR20

Oranges:
YR18
YR04
Y17

Browns:
E57
E35
E23
E55

Hope you have enjoyed my card today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)






4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Kay! This is GORGEOUS! The colors are beautiful and look so wonderful and warm together. Thanks for sharing the Copic colors you used to achieve your look. Thank you SO much for sharing your talents. Absolutely beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kay! A show stopper! A scroll back up look again stopper! :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I also appreciate you listing the colors you used of copic markers. One of my biggest struggles is deciding what color to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! I can just smell autumn in the air!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)