Monday, September 24, 2018

Lawn Fawn and Therm-o-web: Pop Up Box Card



Hi there! Lawn Fawn has joined up with Thermoweb this week and the Lawn Fawn Design team has some really fun projects to share with you created with products from both of these amazing companies!

My project today uses adhesives from Thermoweb along with adorable stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn. I'll list all of the products at the end of my post!


So I have had the Pop Up Box die from Lawn Fawn forever and have never made one before. I think they are so fun and have really wanted to, so I thought this would be a great project to create with the Thermoweb adhesives.  I used images from Pick of The Patch, So Owlsome, Happy Harvest and Thanks a Bushel, and Happy Harvest. All of the images were colored with Copic Markers and cut out with the coordinating dies.




To adhere the box together and all of the patterned paper I used the Sticky Dot Runner. To adhere the die cut images to the panels inside the box, I used the Thermoweb Zots in the medium size. To keep my dies from shifting while I was running them through the Big Shot, I used the Purple Tape. Everything worked beautifully, and made creating this cute box card a breeze!





Thank you so much for stopping by! Below I have linked all of the products I used for this project!

Kay :)




7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. It turned out great (deleted my prior comment as I didn’t catch an autocorrect change which wasn’t correct)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I'm SO happy that you tried the box card die, Kay. I hope you use it again as I'm sure you would come up with so many fun little scenes using it. I think this one is beyond cute. Your coloring is wonderful and the use of the pattern paper is perfect, too. Makes me smile! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. It’s so joyful, and the scene you created is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest box card, ever! So fun and festive--and colorful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just delightful! I love how the pattern paper works on these box cards and I love all your cute, beautifully colored characters! So CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)