Friday, August 17, 2018

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Double Slider Surprise






Hi there! Today is the first day of the August Lawn Fawn Sneak Peeks! We are super excited to share with you some cards and projects created with these fun new products! I absolutely love the Fall and Winter Lawn Fawn release and look forward to it so much each year! The new products will be in the store on August 23rd! 

Today I am showcasing the really fun new Double Slider Surprise interactive card die. This one is sooooo neat! I have to admit I thought it looked rather daunting to put together, but it was super easy, and after the first one, the rest are a piece of cake!



I will not go into detail about how to make the slider. Kelly will have a video available on the Lawn Fawn Youtube channel to show you how to put it all together. I used images from Thanks A Latte, Happy Harvest, and Pick of The Patch for my card front. I also used Patterned paper from the Knit Picky Fall paper pack.




Here is a close up of the front. The little scalloped border along the edge was made with the Scalloped Frame Dies.




And here you can see the surprise when you pull the little white tab down at the bottom. Isn't that cute! There are so many ways you can use this fun interactive die! I can't wait to try more!

Be sure and check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for more inspiration from the Design team and all the details about when you can get your hands on these fun new products!

You can find all of the Lawn Fawn products in the Lawn Fawn Store!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




Kay :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is adorable! I love the colorful paper and the coloring on the images are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, this is so fun! Your choice of images is wonderful and so is the coloriing of them. The papers are so bright and cheery. I think the way you used the scallop frame die is very clever, too. Excellent project! :) Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card just pops off the page! I love how all the different papers work together and the heart in your coffee latte is so perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun.... Love the bright colors of the Knit Picky pad. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pure eye candy! So bright and happy! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was glad to read that you said it was easy to put together. The Double Slider is just so cute. Your creation is beautiful with a lot of colors that blend well together. Love the stamps. I love fall! [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This release has so many great things, but my favorite things are the fall related items. Your card uses them to perfection!!! Your card makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour palette on this fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)