Friday, February 16, 2018

Spellbinders Shapeabilities Lavender Trike Etched Dies

Hi there!
I have a card to share with you today using the beautiful  Lavender Trike Etched Dies from Spellbinders.


For my card here, I first blended some Distress Ink onto a piece of Bristol Board then glued a strip of green striped patterned paper along the bottom. I then cut the die out of the same Bristol Board and colored it with Distress Inks using small sponges. I speckled it with water and more of the same colors of ink.


I glued the trike down to my card base with spray adhesive and stamped the sentiment which is from WPlus9.

All of the supplies I used are listed and linked below!

Thanks so much for stopping  by!

Kay :)


6 comments:

  1. This is a unique looking die, where all the elements are attached. I really like how you inked up the different parts to get the scene. I like the kind of rustic look. Very pretty, Kay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting die and so cool how you designed with it! such pretty spring-y colors... I would probably emboss it with some ugly metal embossing powder then be stuck with where to go from there! lol Fabulous card Kay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun die this is and your card is just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect idea and wonderful CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your watercoloring technique really makes the trike and flowers pop, Kay! Love this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are all so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)