Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Neat & Tangled: Fun Spring Scene

Hi there!

I am finally getting over the winter and Christmas stuff and wanting to jump into spring! I have a card to share with you today that I actually used a winter product, but made a spring card! I absolutely loved the Warm Winter Scene Cover Plate when it came out, and used it several times for my winter and Christmas cards. It's one of my favorites, so I wanted to be able to use it for other types of cards too. I paired it up with the new Many Sentiments stamp set and some bright colors for a fun springy card!



I used plain white card stock for the whole card and all of the die cuts. I cut the houses out with the Warm Winter Scene Cover Plate and blended distress ink onto them for the color. I glued some yellow card stock pieces behind them to show through for the windows and doors.




For the background, I put a piece of Painter's tape across the bottom portion and blended some blue distress ink over that. I removed the tape and stamped the sentiment below it. I added all of the houses along the bottom edge with some foam tape.

So many fun things you can use this Cover Plate die for!

I hope you have enjoyed my card today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)





4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love your card in Spring mode! So cheery and beautiful Kay! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to live in that little sunny yellow house in this colorful neighborhood! Even if it was snowing or raining, my house would always be cheerful! This is extra cute Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh golly, I love your bright, happy houses, Kay. You couldn't be in a bad mood going into this neighborhood, that is for sure. Such a fun and delightful scene. And I believe the sentiment is your motto. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)