Saturday, December 2, 2017

Lawn Fawn: Christmas Dreams



Hello Everyone!

I have a warm and cozy card to share with you today using one of my favorite Lawn Fawn Sets, Christmas Dreams!


I just love the way this card turned out! It's just how I envision a wonderful Christmas eve! Warm and cozy by the fire, with my animals! I wanted this card to definitely have a warm cozy feel to it, so I used Rusty Hinge Distress ink to blend my background. I speckled it with more of the same ink diluted with water and also some plain water to give it the lighter spots.


All of the images were colored with Copic markers. Some of them I glued flat down, and then some I popped up with foam tape to give some dimension.



I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Dreams stamp set along the bottom and adhered my panel to a  top folded A2 white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Christmas Dreams to all!

Kay :)



7 comments:

  1. Outstanding card, Kay! A cozy and sweet scene that is colored beautifully. All your elements are placed perfectly to create this delightful peek into Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kay, I love this set! The background gives this card so much warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kay, that is just like our cat & dog in front of our open fire, they loved it just as much as the card pets do x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be CAS(E)ing (or should I say KAY(SE)ing) this one for sure!

    Beautifully done, I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Kay! Your beautiful background creates a lovely warm feel to all the darling images in this set, and your Copic coloring is just amazing, as always! Hope you're having a great weekend...Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with this! Such a sweet little Christmas scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the warm glow you created in the background! This is adorable Kay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)