Sunday, November 26, 2017

Simon Says Stamp: Watercolor Prints

Hello! I hope everyone has enjoyed the Thanksgiving weekend! 
I am excited to share with you a card I created with Suzy's Classical Watercolor Prints from Simon Says Stamp! These are so much fun to color in, and they are quick! A great way to put together some handmade Christmas cards in a snap!


There is not much to tell you about how I made this card. I just watercolored the image with Peerless watercolors then cut it down to 5 1/4 x 4 inches and mounted it onto a top folded A2 size card. So quick and easy!


I did flick a little bit of white ink around after I was done watercoloring :)

You can find the new SSS Release HERE

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and Happy Week ahead!

Kay :)




6 comments:

  1. Quick and easy to make the actual card for sure, Kay. Getting it to look that good with watercolors may take a little time. :) I love how you colored this my friend. It's beautiful! Hope you have an awesome day! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say these prints were made for you! My goodness Kay, this is extraordinary!! Spectacular work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzy's prints are so awesome. You're water coloring is perfection....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get the brightest hues with your Peerless and so much dimension with your color layers! A beautiful work of art, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you play with your Peerless watercolors, Kay! Such striking and beautiful colors! How nice that it's a quick and easy card, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)