Monday, March 14, 2016

Warm & Fuzzy Friends Card Making Kit




Hello friends! Today I am sharing a card made with the new March Warm & Fuzzy Friends card making kit by My Favorite Things! It is so super cute!

This kit is full of everything you need to put together some fabulous cards, and will be available in the store on Tuesday March 15th at 9:00pm!

My card today is made "Out of the box" which means that I used items from the Warm & Fuzzy Friends Card kit along with some supplies which are not included in the kit.





Aren't those little animals adorable! I just love this kit! I created my ground by cutting out a piece of patterned paper from the Homespun Gingham paper pack with the Snowdrifts Die-namics. I sponged a little bit of Summer Splash ink onto my white background before adhering the patterned paper. 




I colored all of the cute animals with Copic markers, cut them out with the matching dies, and adhered them to my card with foam tape.


 You can stop by the MFT blog to see some more previews of what all is included in this amazing new kit, and check out what all the other participating design team members have done!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kay :)







10 comments:

  1. Such a cute scene you created Kay. Those critters are just too cute all lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute scene Kay! Love your coloring and those patterned paper hills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable scene, Kay. You make those critters shine even brighter with your fabulous coloring skills. I really like how you used the gingham for the ground. Very clever to use a hilly die, too. Inking up the blue like that makes a wonderful skyline, too. Fabulous card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's putting the forrest critters together and the bear brought supper. This is really cute. I love the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly captured the warm and fuzzy nature of this set fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These little "guys" are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun scene Kay! Makes me want to pack up and go camping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)