It's Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches NOVEMBER release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on October 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop...we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, November 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the totally adorable new stamp set and dies called Natural Beauties for my project! I am smitten with this cute stamp set!!
This set is not necessarily a Christmas set, but because I am in the Christmas card mood, I created a Christmas card with it. There are many cute things in it that can be used in non holiday projects. The stamps were colored with Copic markers and cut out with the matching Natural Beauties Icon dies. The background was watercolored with Peerless watercolors, then splattered with a bit of brown watercolor. Once this was very dry, I adhered all of the cute elements with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment from the Holiday Cheer stamp set and added a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins.
I did add a few little white dots and highlights with my white gel pen.
Paper Smooches Supplies:
Natural Beauties Stamp set
Natural Beauties Icon Dies
Holiday Cheer Stamp set
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the hop!