Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Little Country Cuteness!


Hello Friends!

I have a cute card I made with the May release from My Favorite Things. I made this during the countdown, but somehow it slipped my mind and didn't get posted with the others. I can't imagine how that happened! Ha! Stuff slipping my mind?? That doesn't happen!


I just adore this little farm girl from Birdie Brown! She's so cute in her denim shirt and boots! I colored her and the little pig and hay bale  from The Whole Herd set with Copic markers. I used the Rolling Hills die set for the fence and the grass. I sponged a little bit of Sour Apple ink along the bottom of my card stock and then splattered it a tiny bit with some white paint. I was hoping that would look like clover or little spring flower perhaps? The background was a bit of Salty Ocean Distress ink blended on some watercolor paper then flicked with water. Everything was mounted on a Smooth White top folded A2 size card base.



Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Kay :)









11 comments:

  1. You are amazing, Kay! This is fantastic. It's no wonder a card might slip your mind given how much you have been posting this month! It's been fabulous seeing all your gorgeous eye candy. Adore what you have created here. Your coloring is terrific and I really like the look of the flicks you give your sponging. Amazing, Kay! Have a happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great and beautiful card. Wauw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So incredibly cute...another scene that I'd love to dive into! That pig is darling; the little girl, charming!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I love the soft feel to your coloring and the light airy background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute scene!! Beautiful coloring...as always! I love the cute card!!
    BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!! Love this little scene and the pretty sky you created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A darling girl image with the country scene...so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!! I LOVE that blue sky in the background. Really compliments that adorable Birdie Brown stamp set. Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't know how I missed this cutie-pie! As always, your coloring is just beautiful and your scene is delightful! Adorable card, Kay ~ Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE!! Kinda reminds me of our Farm!! =) Beckett has two Bottle calves right now and will be showing them in the county fair come July!! He has been ENJOYING them and I LOVE the experience and the responsibility its teaching him!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooooo adorable the green and the blue sky is so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)