Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Purple Onion Designs and Hope For Spring

Greetings! I hope everyone is having a lovely week!

We have finally had some wonderful Spring weather in the Ozarks! Monday it was 70 and Tuesday it was 73! Now I am a Winter lover, and I enjoy the cooler temps, but words can't express how delightful the warmth felt! I am so ready for Spring. It's cooled off a bit and will be in the 50's for the next few days, but after sub zero temperatures and snow after snow, I can live with that :)

I have a cute little Springy card to share with you today, that I created with some stamps from Purple Onion Designs.


I stamped everything with Early Expresso Ink from Stampin' Up! and I colored them with my Copic markers. The background dies are those fabulous rounded corner dies from Avery Elle that I was raving about in my last post.  The stitched background die is from Lil Inkers. I cut the cute little images out and popped them up with foam tape.

Purple Onion Designs Stamps used:


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful week and are enjoying some nice weather where you live too!

Hugs,

Kay :)




6 comments:

  1. This is such a happy card, love the spring on ur card, I can keep staring at ur card... Coz if I look at the window, it's white all around :( I so want the surroundings to look green now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Kay! You've done it again. You've worked your design magic and created a sweet, joyful, smile inducing card! Your coloring is fantastic, your color choices are wonderful and your clustering is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm happy to hear that you are feeling a bit of warmth and sunshine after your long and cold winter. Let's hope from here on out your days stay above the freezing mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes...another dazzling delight, Kay! You little bugs are so adorable, and paired with the shapes/colours and patterns you've used, the result is stellar!! Crisp, clean...and I think I *need* those Avery Elle dies! Truly, you are the queen of design, and paper combinations and especially, of day-brightening and smile-making! LOVE x LOVE my visits here, where I'm guaranteed to come away filled with joy! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card for the changing season!! Well, what a perfect card, period!!! Everything about it is just so sweet! Love the mix of colours and patterns, and oh my those Purple Onion images are fabulous!! I'm just like you, love fall and winter, but a teeny weeny part of me is happy to feel a little more warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a charming card, Kay! I love how you mix and match colors and patterns...you have such a great instinct for that and an amazing eye for design! I love your coloring on these adorable images, too! I think this is one of my all-time faves of yours...except, I probably say that all the time, right? Really sweet card...thank you for making me smile
    I hope the weather continues to be pleasant for you! It's been a long, cold winter, and I think we're all tired of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect spring card. I love the butterflies and the buzzy bee. Wish there were buzzy bees IRL here. None around to pollinate the flowers, it's a worry. Love the sunny background card too. Lovely Kay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)