Tuesday, February 26, 2013

More Folk Art Fancy

Hello all! 

I hope everyone is having a good week. We got more snow last night and today. We have been wanting snow all winter long, and as soon as I decide that I'm over winter and ready for Spring, guess what comes? The snow! haha!

Anyway, a few post back, I was playing with Folk Art Fancy and mentioned that I would be doing some more cards with a pink color scheme. Well, I finished them up and even had them all photographed, but hadn't posted them yet. So here they are! I really love this set and have had so much fun working with it. My Mom has it now. She likes to borrow my stamps after I've created some cards for her to look at for ideas ;)




Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a happy week!

Hugs,

Kay :)




13 comments:

  1. Oh ...I gasped when I saw these Kay! I love them ! The first one is my very favoriate, maybe the gingham and polka dots which I love. Absoutly stunning! This is one of my all time favorite sets. You could have sold out this stamp on release night if everyone saw these cards back then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay those colours are my favourite and your cards are just beautiful. I love that you successfully layered the stamps, I have such trouble with that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Kay! These are spectacular!! The colors are wonderful together. They give a lovely spring feel. The layering is excellent and your designer's eye is spot on. Thanks for the lovely eye candy. Now I want this set. The previous comment is so true...You would be a fabulous asset to any design team for sure!

    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all WONDERFUL, Kay!!! Each one is so different! (But I'm lovin' that common color scheme!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MY GOODNESS..... these are all amazing! I am pinning away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really struggle with this set, didn't think I would when I bought it. Your cards are so lovely. The bottom one is my favorite-I just loved how you used the dies. I am going to have to take your mom's lead and use these beauties for inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure are inspiring a lot of people with this set. Three great cards, on top of the others you've made. Pink and green is one of my favorite color combos, so I think every single one of these is extra-fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! Don't you love this set? I do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all phenomenal! Really gorgeous. I love the soft pinks and the expert stamping. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful cards! the perfect combination of colors, and my favorite;)
    You have gorgeous creations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so sweet! The more I see of this stamp set, the higher it gets on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)